Contact Billy Joel or his team

Hi

I have a special personal request for Billy Joel but unfortunately the Contact Form of his homepage doesnt work and I could find any other solution to contact him or his team.
Does somebody know any email address which could help me with it

Regards
Joel

Comments

• kyoshirobkyoshirob Posts: 1
    With vaccines still being administered and COVID restrictions still in place, is the concert in Charlotte, N.C. on April 17th going to be cancelled or postponed? For the health of your fans, I hope so.
  • mstoddard7mstoddard7 Posts: 1
    I will not be able to attend the Charlotte concert in 2022. I would like billy Joel to refund my $447.67 ticket money as Online City tickets will not. They've held my money since last year and I am requesting a refund from Billy. Thank you Michele
  • Dear Mr. Joel,

I’m writing to you today not as your biggest fan, nor as someone that has been a fan of your music for years, but as someone who’s who’s life has recently been influenced by your music.

My name is Neil Siegle, I live in Duluth Minnesota, I’m 37 years old and a divorced father of two wonderful boys.

I say I was recently influenced by your music because one of your fans I fell in love with and met a year ago on April 12th 2020.

My story begins 18 years ago when I walked into our local grocery store and saw the most beautiful young woman I had ever laid eyes on. Her name is Kate and is one of your biggest fans. She was 16 and I was 19.
    When I saw her the first time I fell head over heels at that moment. I worked up the the courage to try and talk to her, but failing miserably, I tried a few other times and continued to fail. Eventually I met my ex wife but continued to have Kate pop back into my life several times through the years with her never realizing my existence. I always felt something about her though. It was never a definite feeling or a knowing of what the future had to hold, but just a gut feeling that there was something about her.

June of 2019 I finally left my abusive wife of 13 years. After taking time to heal i joined a dating app and there was Kate. My heart skipped a beat, “liked her”, and that was it. I had found my person. The story doesn’t end there though. Getting to know Kate I found that she is a very big fan of yours from her early childhood, Kate and her dad would listen to your music. Still into her adult years she continues listening to your music on a daily basis. I asked Kate to download some of her favorite songs to my Spotify account and thus began my love of your music. We’ve adopted a few songs into our relationship like “To make you feel my love” and “Scenes from and Italian restaurant”. Her favorite song is “Vienna”. Kate is best described as a mix between “She’s got a way about her” and “Stiletto”

I listen to your songs often and I’ve come to understand the feelings and emotions that you have behind the inspirational words in your songs. So in a fashion inspired by you, please allow me the opportunity to tell you about Kate.

Kate “has a way about her”.
    “I don’t know what it is,
    But I know that I can't live without her”.

If you asked anyone about Kate, they would tell you “She's got a light around her,
    And everywhere she goes
    A million dreams of love surround her”.

She has the most amazing soul I’ve ever come across and she loves without judgment.

When the demons from my past show, “she’s got a smile that heals me. She comes to me when I'm feelin' down
    Inspires me without a sound
    She touches me and I get turned around”.

Her love cuts me like a “Stiletto while I stand there pleadin',
    With my insides bleedin',
    I deep down want some more.”

I truly could “hold her for a million years to make her feel my love”.

So Mr. Joel I come to why I contact you. Kate is my best friend, my soulmate, and the love of my life. My intention is to ask her hand in marriage this fall. I’m currently working on an engagement ring for her and documenting the process with my sons in a movie for her. I know that it would mean the world to her for a few kind words from you in the video. I don’t ask you for anything but a few minutes of your time. I feel silly asking you for any time at all, but it’s the thought that counts doesn’t it? I feel that this is a grand gesture and hope to hear from you. I want to show Kate that “there’s nothing I wouldn’t do, to make her feel my love”. So again I ask for only minutes of your time. I thank you for the time you spent reading this and hope I’m lucky enough to hear back from you.

“She's got a way about her
    I don't know what it is
    But I know that I can't live without her”

Your fan,

Neil Siegle

[email protected]
    218-591-5191
    https://www.facebook.com/neil.siegle.52
  • So, I have been talking to someone who is saying they are Billy Joel. Is it really him?
  • pa99erpa99er Posts: 2
    Does anyone know what is going on with the television series based on Billy Joel’s songs? I think it will be called, “Scenes from an Italian Restaurant.” I heard a lot about in in 2019, but nothing since.
  • andormanandorman Posts: 2
    I have a special question here.....does anyone have ANY idea what the orchestral classical theme was that was being used PRE CONCERT for Billy's shows?? ....It sounds actually more cinematic than classical.......have been searching for it for quite some time and just cant nail it....