hope this message gets to billy.

My fiance past away march 26th 2009. she was 23 years old. her parents, my parents, her and i were going to see billy when he plays philly. we are gonna leave the seat open for her as if she was with us. she never got to see him play and thats the one thing that she wanted to do. she was so excited about going to see him and now she doesn't have the chance. we are still gonna go to the show, but its going to be very tough to do without her being there. we would be driving in the car and she would play the air piano and sing his songs. she would of love to see him. she passed so suddenly and unexpectedly. i dont know if mr. joel looks at these post or not or if there is a way for him to see them. Maybe he can dedicate a song to her or mention her name. that would be really nice and we know that she will be there watching him also. thank you i hope i hear from someone thanks again.

Comments

• joolsmithjoolsmith Posts: 823
    I am really sorry for your loss.
    She was so young it must be really hard for you and her family.
    If you want to contact BJ I suggest you try his publicist or some other way of contacting him as we are really not sure if he ever visits this site.
    Best of luck.

--
    Jools

"It's about joy that comes out of sorrow"
  • thank you. it is every hard for all of us. yeah i dont have any idea of how to contact him. i will try to find his publisist or try something. thank you very much.
  • joolsmithjoolsmith Posts: 823
    You could try through the charities he is involved with

--
    Jools

"It's about joy that comes out of sorrow"