special request

Hi! Many years ago, around 1978) I was living in NYC and taking an improvisational piano class from Ed Simon at the Guitar Study Center. The school offered two special concerts a year for their current students. The year I studied with Ed Simon, you and Art Garfunkel were the the guest performers. We were all given one ticket to your performance, which was set for Feb. 14th, Valentine's Day. My boyfriend at the time set up a dinner evening for us at a 5 star restaurant and would not change the date for our evening, so I gave my ticket to a friend of mine who played piano but was not into keyboards like I was/am. So I went to my dinner and she went to see your performance. She told me later that there were 12 guests present for your performance and you spent 4 hours playing and discussing how you composed your music. I just about died - I missed probably one of the potentially most influential performances of my life. Needless to say, I have not been able to see you in concert due to personal circumstances (plus I lived in an isolated part of the country for many years when married) and I really want to see your concert and hopefully meet you backstage in Indianapolis. Is this possible? I hope so - this would be a gift from heaven for me. Thank you for your time and consideration of my request. Ginna