true start time of concert? opening act?

BillyFan1818BillyFan1818 Posts: 2
edited 03/19/09 in West coast
Hi, Was just wondering if anyone knows if the concert at Honda Center coming up (or, even better if you've been to past ones on this tour) have started on time printed on ticket 7:30, in this case, or not?...I'm hoping it's actually going to start closer to 8/8:30, or might have to miss the first few songs... anyone know? Thanks!

Comments

• I saw his show last night in Phoenix and they started at 7:30 on the dot. They played classical musical for a few minutes then Billy played with Elton. Then Elton did his set, then Billy did his, then they played together again. The show went to somewhere between 11 and 11:30. It was worth every dime. Even if we were sitting 1 row from the top of the roof...seriously. Billy thanked us people who had tickets in "Flagstaff". He was just unbelievebly awesome! The only thing I didn't like was the fans. I am a huge Billy fan and couldn't keep still. We were jamming and rocking out, singing, screaming, dancing and loving it. Everyone else was lame and just sat there. WTF! FANS IN THE RAFTERS----GET ON YOUR FEET DURING THE SHOWS AND HAVE SOME FUN!!!