backstage passes or meet and greets???

bburge1bburge1 Posts: 2
edited 06/30/11 in Midwest
Hi everybody!! My wife and I are huge Billy Joel fans! We have tickets to go to the Face to Face concert with Billy and Elton and I am wanting to get backstage passes or go to a meet and greet with them. Does anyone know when and where a meet and greet will be or how to obtain backstage passes for the conert in St. Louis, MO on 05/14/09. Thanks!!

Comments

• joolsmithjoolsmith Posts: 823
    You certainly won't get anywhere through this site.
    All I can suggest is you try contacting Columbia somehow. BJ doesn't even have a fan club, despite us asking for one.

--
    Jools

"It's about joy that comes out of sorrow"
  • joelsgirljoelsgirl Posts: 224
    If you find out that information can you post it here? I have been to two shows in the past 6 months and haven't been able to get to meet him either.
    --
    joelsgirl
  • sunrisesunrise Posts: 120
    edited 5:29AM
    You certainly won't get anywhere through this site.
    All I can suggest is you try contacting Columbia somehow. BJ doesn't even have a fan club, despite us asking for one.

--

nike shoes discount
  • Best of luck. I just wish I had a chance like that.

uk company registration
  • Please let me have at least 1 backstage pass.

Windows Exhaust Fan
  • pgpg Posts: 1
    At least on Face to Face tour I doubt there is any access. The timing is so tight and Elton's tour rider doesn't allow for anything outside his normal performance routine. Elton has his own jet, and houses in LA and Atlanta. So he flies to cities during the day in time for a sound check and flies back home immediately after the show.

Does anyone know if they travel together? It would make sense for Billy to hitch a ride on the plane and stay in the same hotel room each night for a few weeks instead of a new city each night.