BILLY JOEL I NEED YOUR HELP IN GETTING THE GIRL THAT I LOVE! PLEASE READ!!!

Ok so here it is, plain and simple; I'm in love with a girl that I undoubtedly want to spend the rest of my life with. Catch is that I met her when she was on the fence about whether or not continuing a shaky relationship she was already in or pursue something new with me. Well she ended up flying out of town to join the guy and see if the relationship is worth salvaging. Anyways, personally I think she's making a huge mistake but I know it's hers to make. Yet I can't stop but to keep trying to eventually win her over, and I know that anyone else who's reading this at this moment would do the same if they were in my shoes. So this brings me to my question; Is there anyway of contacting the one and only REAL Billy Joel? I ask cause she's a huge fan of his (and so am I) and I thought if I could go the extra mile (which I would regardless do) in getting Billy Joel to do something special for her in my behalf, then she would realize that she's with the wrong guy. I know it seems a bit out there, but I feel like it could be done. So please, could anyone help out a hopeless romantic in the name of love? And Billy, if you by any chance are just surfing the web and come across this, please don't hesitate in contacting me as soon as you can! I love this girl very much, Billy. I know you'll understand.