BILLY JOEL I NEED YOUR HELP IN GETTING THE GIRL THAT I LOVE! PLEASE READ!!!

Ok so here it is, plain and simple; I'm in love with a girl that I undoubtedly want to spend the rest of my life with. Catch is that I met her when she was on the fence about whether or not continuing a shaky relationship she was already in or pursue something new with me. Well she ended up flying out of town to join the guy and see if the relationship is worth salvaging. Anyways, personally I think she's making a huge mistake but I know it's hers to make. Yet I can't stop but to keep trying to eventually win her over, and I know that anyone else who's reading this at this moment would do the same if they were in my shoes. So this brings me to my question; Is there anyway of contacting the one and only REAL Billy Joel? I ask cause she's a huge fan of his (and so am I) and I thought if I could go the extra mile (which I would regardless do) in getting Billy Joel to do something special for her in my behalf, then she would realize that she's with the wrong guy. I know it seems a bit out there, but I feel like it could be done. So please, could anyone help out a hopeless romantic in the name of love? And Billy, if you by any chance are just surfing the web and come across this, please don't hesitate in contacting me as soon as you can! I love this girl very much, Billy. I know you'll understand.

Comments

• joolsmithjoolsmith Posts: 823
    How old are you?
    Because this sounds like the idealistic, ever hopeful romance of youth.
    But I could be wrong!

Anyway, although this is the OFFICIAL site, those of us that have been around for a while are not convinced anyone "official" i.e. close to BJ actually reads anything here.
    Sorry to disappoint you, but I wouldn't rely on this site to get your message to BJ, it took us months to get a "reply" button.

Best try another tack.

Jools
  • Johnny_tieJohnny_tie Posts: 9
    Well I'm 24, but I doubt age hardly plays a factor in this. I might be "young" but I don't think that the idealistic and ever hopeful romantic side of oneself diminishes with the passing of time. Proof of that can even be found in Billy Joel songs. No matter how old I get I'm always going to be the same way, you can count on that. As for getting in contact with Billy, you don't know of anywhere else I could turn to? Any kind of help would be totally appreciated. This is something I have to accomplish because I know what is waiting for me in the end of the road will be well worth it all.
  • joolsmithjoolsmith Posts: 823
    Yes, thought you were young.
    I have no idea how you get in touch with BJ, but you could try through one of his charities.
    I assume you are in the US, so perhaps know more about the organisations he is involved with better than I do. I'm in the UK.

Can I suggest that, if your future happiness depends on BJ helping you out, you may be disappointed. It would be better if you had an alternative plan, perhaps even several alternatives.
    It would be a mistake to put all your eggs in one basket.

Jools

PS. We all change as we get older.