march 10 cincinnati

i saw that billy and elton john are coming to cincinnati in march....does any know if there is presale tixs for fan club members?

Comments

• joelsgirljoelsgirl Posts: 224
    I know EJ has his fan club Rocket CLub that has presales but BJ does not have the same thing. Don't know if the EJ presales would include F2F tours or not.

If you guys flag me as offenisve maybe the SOny suits will check into setting up BJ presales like many other artists of his caliber. Hey sony we want a BJ fan club that reserves tickets for real fans!!

--
    joelsgirl
  • joolsmithjoolsmith Posts: 823
    Go on flag me too

SONY WE WANT FAN PRESALES THROUGH THIS OFFICIAL SITE

• uncle alcoholuncle alcohol Posts: 159
    edited 11/30/99
    We all may get Flagged !!!!!! lol
    UA
    I'm sure there are worse things in life then being flagged
  • uncle alcoholuncle alcohol Posts: 159
    Like being constipated or something like that? That kind of thing?

--
    UA
    Yes, that would do it.
    Or being demoted, or going broke, or losing your job, or losing your relationship, or................ this could be a very long list!
    Jools I have flagged you as offensive!

UA, tag your it. add your two cents and I will flag you as offensive as well :)

Anyone else want to get flagged?
    --
    joelsgirl
    Flagging is the new black!!!!
    I am so disappointed with TM and their attempt to sell tickets to fans. I spent quite a while trying to get decent (read: not expecting front row as those are only for those people with CONNECTIONS) seats to CIncy yesterday and the best I could get was in the back sections. I started checking TM yesterday at 9:59 and they had already started selling tickets! FOr the first 15 minutes I was only able to get tickets up 3 times and by the time I was able to cycle through the process and able to start getting tickets every 1 minute or so all the decent seats were gone. Then I checked TM marketplace and those people who A.) don't care about seeing BJ were already scalping their tickets (for upwards of $1000 EACH) or B.) thought they would recoup their money to pay for the money they spent on the tickets they did want. Shame, shame on you people for doing that when REAL fans would like to see these guys. But more importnatly shame on TM for making it impossible to get seats to your favorite show. I know BIlly does what he can to circumvent this nonsense but it infuriates me that I won't get to go see BJ unless I buy scalped tickets to see him. I have/will be seeing him twice this year and the F2F would be my third time this year but ONCE AGAIN I have to go the route of allowing myself to be taken advantage of by people who only care about money.
    --
    joelsgirl