Tell her about it

Dear Billy, Dear friend,
I am very much in love with a woman. She is the Love of my Life, she is my destiny, she is my everything. We met in mental hospital, we danced we kissed we fell in love. I miss her, she is my everything, I only have an email address and your advice is tell her about it:
She does not answer anymore. I can give her everything, I can give her healing....what can I do?? Your voice your spirit your life and your album: The River of Dreams is my compass as much as Bente Kahan: Stimmen von Theresienstadt: In German I am German):
Mein nahm mir mein Zuhause fort....she is my home my destiny! What would you do???
Thank you very much in advance, I owe you one,
Best regards,
Thomas

Comments

• EleonoraEleonora Posts: 4
    p.s my email [email protected] please write me, if you can help, I owe you a favor and a drink. Whatever you ask for, whatever I can might be able to contribute or give you if you are looking for something! You are an inspiration, a voice a light in the darkness!!
    Dear Billy, You can give the crowd the feeling to not faqll into the darkness, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F4MYJIC1sU, Kevin Spacey, the crowd, the feeling, you can give the audience the feeling, but who is protecting you from falling into darkness, alone? I can give you that my friend!! I do not know you, we might never meet, I am not alone but I am lonesome among humans. I do not fall into darkness, I am surrounded by light. You light my fire, if you ever need any help my friend, write me, wherever you are and there will be light!!
    I am serious as 2000 years! [email protected] There will be poetry! My word!
    Dear Billy, as human, as friend if you ever listened to Bente Kahan in German Language> Lieder from Theresienstadt, such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J58GZTRI-xc, I can comfort you, there will be no fear, just light and love, no darkness anymore, never again my friend as German: I can give you my word!