Charlotte show

Is this show going on as I have tickets from last year

Comments

• marialvamarialva Posts: 7
    The date is still posted. I check frequently and would love to know as well. In addition to having tickets, I have to travel from another state.
    Am I the only one concerned about this concert date? We are not even done vaccinating the elderly. The pandemic is not over. Are refunds being offered for this date?
  • gidge23gidge23 Posts: 1
    This concert absolutely needs to be cancelled. If they are reckless enough to still hold it, they need to offer full refunds to anyone who is not comfortable attending.
  • clsnyder1clsnyder1 Posts: 1
    There is no way this concert is happening, nor are many people comfortable with going if it were to happen. After holding on to our money for two years it would be awesome if they would just cancel. Shame on him for keeping our money this long. We have a group that got field seats that were not cheap!
    It was estimated a while back that live events such as concerts would not start happening until fall. I just checked Ticketmaster and it is still posted. Last time I went into the refunds page, it was of course, experiencing technical difficulties.
    I will give it a few extra days. In the meantime, I will explore how to handle via Ticketmaster, BBB, news, etc.
  • kwhite7117kwhite7117 Posts: 1
    I also would like to know if this concert is cancelled. We live in New York and won't be vaccinated. No way we should be going. This concert needs to be canceled and refunds issued. Apparently I purchased tickets on stubhub, although I originally went through ticketmaster. Holding our money for a year and a half or more isn't right, especially during these times. This policy does not make me want to purchase tickets in advance EVER again.
  • NC_FanNC_Fan Posts: 3
    I live in Charlotte...there's no way this happens since we still have all sorts of Covid restrictions in place. NC literally just allowed outdoor venues to start operating at 30% capacity as of last Friday evening. I imagine an announcement will come after they figure out a new date or just cancel it all together. Garth Brooks was scheduled for 4/10/21 and is now postponed until late September.
  • Scotto101Scotto101 Posts: 2
    Heck if he came I would go see him!
    Good for you, Scott. Go. Some of us cannot afford to in more ways than one. Any one has a news contact? No one is responding about the Charlotte concert next month. No one is taking responsibility - Ticketmaster, Billy Joel or the insurance I purchased. I am not going to place judgement on whoever wants to attend but many of us cannot or will not attend. I will not travel or have my sister, who is a COPD patient, travel to a concert, especially when most people have yet to be vaccinated, including ourselves. This is a different situation to planning a new concert with limited seating and COVID precautions. A stadium full of people is extremely irresponsible.
    Not sure if you saw my comment or just chose to ignore it, but the concert cannot happen under the current Covid restrictions in NC. There won’t be any full stadium, and a concert at the same venue a week earlier was just postponed a few days ago. Not sure what contacting them news would do either. I’m not sure there’s any place in the world that would host a concert with 50K+ people there right now. Just be patient and let it play out, you’ll have your answer soon regardless.
    Right. Many of us are not NC fans but MA fans or NY fans or CA fans. Attending the concert involves plane tickets and accommodations, so things have to be planned way ahead. Waiting for the last minute is not kosher. At the very least, they can officially communicate to all fans that the concert will be postponed or cancelled and that more information will be forthcoming. That is the considerate thing to do. That is the smart thing do from a communications/public relations perspective. We can all be patient until we can't. Thanks.
  • kzhallkzhall Posts: 2
    Dying to know if this concert is in fact happening. The Stubhub site seemed to indicate this concert is happening and there is “pod” seating for covid safety.
  • kzhallkzhall Posts: 2
    Also, it seems the concert scheduled for April 10th at Bank of America stadium has been rescheduled for September 2021...
    Well there’s the answer. New date is 4/23/22.
  • Not happy. Not well and wanted to see him one more time.
  • Going to sell my tickets