Photograph with Billy Joel

Sean E PevsnerSean E Pevsner Posts: 6
edited 08/31/20 in Billy Joel Discussion
In 1991, Billy Joel very generously gave me both front row seats and backstage passes at his Dallas Texas Reunion Arena concert. While I was backstage, Billy talked with me for 20 minutes before his concert. Since I have severe cerebral palsy with a speech impairment, my best friend had to interpret my speech for Billy who said my speech sounded like Italian. LOL! After we talked, Billy and I posed for a picture. I gave his photographer my home address to mail the picture. However, I never received the picture. During the concert, Billy dedicated "We Didn't Start the Fire" to me as I told him that was my favorite song. That night was one of the most memorable events of my life! I would love to meet Billy again and get a picture with him. This time I can post it on my Facebook page immediately after the picture is taken! I know that it must wait until after the COVID pandemic. Maybe Billy and I could communicate via skype. Please let me know how to contact his office to set this up. For more information on me, go to www.whitburnPevsner.com.