BILLY JOEL BUFFALO AUG 15 - CANCELLED?

Hi there. My wife and I live in Nanaimo, BC., and back in the winter decided to shell out for a pair of 15th-row dead center tix to see Billy this August 15th in Buffalo (NYC dates sold out, of course). Billy's cancelled dates up to August 3rd (due to CONvid-19), and we're wondering what the status is on "our" gig on August 15th. PLEASE could someone update the status on this?

Comments

• I echo weirwrites for someone to PLEASE PLEASE update this!! The other big shows at the same venue (Motley Crue/Def Leppard two days before Billy, and the Rolling Stones) have all postponed. Let's be honest, no concerts are happening this summer at this point. We all want to see this concert and I understand how big of an undertaking this is for the promoter and a lot is involved to reschedule. But the other side is there is a lot of planning involved for your fans as well-booking flights, accommodations, taking vacation time etc... Please update this!!
  • weirwriteweirwrite Posts: 3
    Anyone there? CANCEL THE DAMN SHOW ALREADY - even if it is still on, I don't want to go anymore - I don't want to be forced to sit in a stadium with paranoid freaks wearing masks. Sorry, that ain't my idea of a good time. Cancel the show. I don't want to go anymore.
  • lynndorlynndor Posts: 2
    I live in Toronto and have tickets to this concert. Right now we cannot cross the border and we aren’t supposed to be going to concerts. I hoping this will be postponed. Please provide an update
  • JackersonJackerson Posts: 1
    I agree that this concert should be cancelled or postponed. I was very much looking forward to it, but not anymore. If it does not cancel, we won't go, and I don't think we're alone in that opinion. $450,00 down the drain doesn't seem very fair when other acts at the same venue scheduled later in time have already cancelled or postponed.
  • JaxxsonJaxxson Posts: 1
    I am going to echo my same sentiments, others such as Motley Crue/Joan Jett/Def Leppard have already postponed for 2 days before this concert, you have already rescheduled your MSG events for September, what is the hold up? $450 for 2 tickets in limbo seems hardly fair, come on Dude !! I have been waiting a lifetime, I can wait a little more, as long as there is some kind of "customer service" rendered soon. Please, let us know something!!! Be fair ! People need to know....
  • weirwriteweirwrite Posts: 3
    HEY BILLYJOEL.COM .. WE'RE IN CANADA SO WE'RE NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO ENTER THE STATES. HOW COULD YOU EVEN DO THIS SHOW WITH ALL THIS SOCIAL DISTANCING AND MASK-WEARING BULLSHET GOING ON? IT'S NUTS, JUST CANCEL THE DAMN SHOW ALREADY AND GIVE US BACK OUR DOUGH!
  • I realize this is not probably a decision made directly by Billy Joel and he most likely doesn't even read these messages- but for the people that do book his appearances etc...you are making him look like a complete a**hole! All his musical peers have cancelled their tours- all of them stating their concerns for the safety of their fans and staff first and foremost. This show is less than 2 months away and the US/Canada border isn't even open yet!! We literally cannot even enter your country!! And given the fact this is the closest Billy is coming to Canada other than the postponed Detroit show- you must have some idea of the amount of Canadians coming to this show. Literally 1/3 of Canada's population lives in southern Ontario (the part that is 25 minutes away from this venue) I hope Billy Joel is ok playing to a half empty stadium because none of his Canadian fans will be able to get there at this rate, but I guess you have our money so it's all ok. This is very disappointing, I expected more from Billy Joel and his team.
  • lynndorlynndor Posts: 2
    This concert has been postponed until August 2021.