Complain to Better Business Bureau & Local Media

Anybody else have money you truly NEED now tied up in tickets to concerts that have been “rescheduled” for almost a year (364 days to be precise) later?

Anybody else think it is appalling that multi-multi-millionaires are keeping your money rather than offering a refund?

Anybody else hoping that Billy Joel would demonstrate some fortitude and speak out and do the right thing and support the fans...you know, the people that got him where he is?

It WAS A Matter Of Trust:
“Some love is just a lie of the soul
A constant battle for the ultimate state of control
After you've heard lie upon lie
There can hardly be a question of why
Some love is just a lie of the heart
The cold remains of what began with a passionate start”

No more love for Billy Joel; the trust is completely gone!

Comments

• Filed complaint with Beverly Hills, CA BBB (Ticketmaster Headquarters location). If enough people do it maybe we’ll at least get a response rather than just the stone wall.
  • acb104acb104 Posts: 2
    I filed a complaint with the BBB serving Eastern Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island and Vermont since that is where Live Nation is headquartered.
  • SUCCESS!!

Ticketmaster is now offering refunds. You should receive an e-mail with the link to do it. Must be requested by June 1st. Here is more info from the email:

“Please Note: To be eligible, you must have purchased your tickets through Ticketmaster and not have transferred, posted or sold them. If the tickets were transferred to you, you will need to transfer them back to the original purchaser in order for them to take advantage of the above.

If you do not choose this option by June 1, 2020, your tickets will remain valid for the rescheduled date.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to gathering and celebrating the live experience together again.”
  • LisaKay1LisaKay1 Posts: 5
    I am still waiting for that email and I STILL cannot go to the rescheduled concert.