The Billy Joel Concert Scheduled For May 2 At Madison Square Garden Has Been Postponed

Please be advised that the upcoming Billy Joel concert scheduled to take place at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, May 2, 2020 has been postponed to Friday, November 13, 2020. Tickets for the May 2 show will be valid for the performance on November 13.

https://www.billyjoel.com/news/the-billy-joel-concert-scheduled-for-may-2-at-madison-square-garden-has-been-postponed-to-november-13/

Comments

• LisaKay1LisaKay1 Posts: 5
    Hi,
    I am a huge fan of Billy Joel and his music!!!
    I have seen a multitude of his concert performances, TV appearances, and own a number of albums, CDs, etc.
    However, I have always wanted to see him perform at Madison Square Garden.
    I am not from New York.
    I purchased concert tickets for May 2nd, and planned to go to Madison Square Garden while staying in NY for the first weekend in May.
    On November 13, 2020 (the rescheduled date), I have a wedding to attend and cannot attend that concert!
    Ticketmaster essentially spent my money for me without permission. That is just not right, and I would like a full refund. It is the right thing to do.
    My ticket purchase should be fully refunded, allowing someone else to attend the concert and use those seats.
    It is not right that this concert was rescheduled (as were others) without an opportunity for a refund.
    I am not one to use 2nd party sites, and do not want to be forced to do so as the only possible way to recoup my money.
    I am sure many other people are experiencing the same.
  • conroy1conroy1 Posts: 1
    Me too. I am in Canada. This was a long saved for trip of a lifetime. It is shameful not to offer refunds to fans who can't attend in November, especially those who are not in New York city. Billy you can afford to help here. Please work with the promoter to offer refunds to those who need it. So many folks suffering financially in this crisis who cannot afford to lose over $200 for a concert they will never see.