Maritime Music

Does anybody know the new address of Maritime Music? A friend told me that it moved away from Audrey Avenue in Oyster Bay. I wanted to write to Billy's office and ask for an autograph,but I am afraid that my letter will not reach him when I use the old address. I would be very thankful for your help!

Comments

• Could Billy Joel sing a song for the National Lighthouse Museum's virtual Gala?

Hi there!
    I’ve been asking for Billy Joel’s help for many years...😳
    Could he just tape a song & say a few nice words about the National Lighthouse Museum for our upcoming Light Keeper’s Virtual Gala Production next week - August 7?
    HRH, Princess Anne speaking will also be a guest along with Ingrid Michelson, singing ...
    I know there is not much time, but even if he sat at his piano at home and popped out one of his favorite songs;) on his cell phone?

Could you ask him???

This is a “national” Museum with an international flavor...

Lighthouses represent "hope" and "strength"- we can sure use that spirit at this time in our lives, please help us Weather this Storm!
    Sincerely,
    Linda

Linda C Dianto
    Executive Director
    National Lighthouse Museum
    200 The Promenade @ Lighthouse Point
    Staten Island, NY 10301

Lighthousemuseum.org

C 347-463-1119
  • I would like to meet Billy again. We met each other in 1991 before his concert in Dallas Texas. We took a picture together, but I never received the picture. I know it will not happen until after the COVID pandemic is over.