Madison Square Garden

hsiegehsiege Posts: 1
Attended concert #72 this weekend at MSG which was fabulous. Very frustrated at the monitors facing our section were not turned on, so we could not see great closeups of Billy and the band members. MSG said this must be a request by the concert star and his production company. Not happy to pay lots of $$$ for tickets, only to have blank screens in front of me.

Comments

• MindyRobynMindyRobyn Posts: 1
    I was also at the concert and had very good seats from the suites. It was worth spending the money and made my night even more enjoyable.
  • YungcolYungcol Posts: 1
    First time on this forum.
    I see a Billy is at MSG in September 2020 but says it is his last concert. Is this his last concert of the year at MSG or last one ever.
    My wife is 60 in October and I would like to take her to see him as seeing him at MSG is on her bucket list. Would come over from the UK.
    Can anybody advise.
    Thank you.
  • Probably the last one ever
    Get your seats asap
  • Coming to New York with family for the first time ever from Newmarket, Ontario. Trip centred around concert February 20th as we are all fans. "Billy New York' is the man to complete the New York experience for sure! Should be a great road trip down. Playlist is ready.
  • bruppertbruppert Posts: 1
    Are there dates for Billy at MSG in September and October yet? Planning a NYC trip and so badly want to see Billy at MSG!!!! On 2/5 Yungcol said he is playing there in September 2020 and it is his last concert :(!! Do we know what date?
  • cowoltercowolter Posts: 2
    I went to two shows last year - MSG in April and Coors Field (Denver) Both were among the highest prices I've ever paid for a concert, but I'll never forget them! Truly amazing to see one of the all time greats who is still a top performer. Awesome mix of top hits and deeper album tracks, and each show is a little bit different. His banter and sense of humor is also wonderful.
  • Billy Joel will
    Probably go into 2021 based on time
    Lost in COV 19