Permission to use a couple songs and a verse

Hello, Billy. Pleasure to join your page and see you so active. I've seen/heard you a few times and couldn't love your music enough.
I'm hoping to get a Field Organizer position with Michael Bloomberg's campaign, here in Las Vegas, and would like to play Matter Of Trust and Keeping The Faith at rallies (if I have any influence on these things). I would also like permission to use the verse "Some people find that it's easier to hate than to wait anymore." It would introduce my assertion that Michael Bloomberg has never waited. After he took over leadership of NY, from Rudy, Mayor Bloomberg became America’s most fearless and effective voice on urgent issues like climate change, gun violence, public health, and education. It’s why he has given $10 billion to support vital causes in the U.S. and around the world, and why he has pledged to give away nearly all of his money in his lifetime. And it’s what compels him today to run for president of the United States.
Would I have your permission to use those? Feel free to ask if I can furnish anymore information. I love you and wish you a very happy 2020.

Comments

• trillian6trillian6 Posts: 7
    wow, I din'tknow all of that about him, and it's the kind of info voters need especially now, clearly you will be an asset to his team, good luck with the position and the campaign I've runmany campaigns forall types of offices and it;s a lot of hard work, but so rewarding!
  • trillian6trillian6 Posts: 7
    Please come back to San Francisco!! ASap I've been missing you and yourpercussiobist (she's amazing to watch), and so talented