Storytelling

Hi Billy! My name is Jennifer (Palm Beach, FL)and I have been a fan since I was 13. I have been to every one of your shows here in Florida (except for one). When The Bridge Album came out, I was so excited that you would be coming back to Florida. I stood in line for hours at Spencer’s to get tickets. This was the first time I had saved enough money so that my brother and I could have floor seats.

I entrusted those tickets to my brother. He said he would put them in a safe place.....well, I think you know where this going. I hear my brother running around the house freaking that he can’t find the tickets. I thought my eyes would pop out of my head. I was so mad at him. We tore his room apart looking for those tickets. I was so upset I didn’t speak to him for several days.

Long story short, about twenty years ago, my brother was boxing up his things from his old bedroom at Moms house. My phone rings and I hear him say, “guess what I just found behind my dresser”😂😂

Those tickets that my brother wedged in his mirror had fallen through a crack.

Anyways, I thought you’d like to hear that story.

Your music has gotten me through some storms over the years and I just wanted to say thank you. I so wanted to see you in Jan; but too expensive and tickets are sold out. Maybe I’ll make it up to Tampa in Feb.

Blessing gs to you and your family