MSG October 25th

My wife and I celebrated our 37th wedding anniversary on October 2nd. We have always been Billy Joel fans and our song is Your My Home. It was the first song we danced to as husband and wife and it still very special to us today. We have seen Billy in many venues, in Stabler Arena on the campus of Lehigh University when he released Nylon Curtain (we live in Allentown), in the Philadelphia Spectrum that no longer exists, in Citizens Bank Park numerous times and MSG. All the times we have seen Billy perform we never heard him play Your My Home. We will be at MSG on Friday October 25th celebrating my wife's birthday with friends. I know it's a long shot but if he could play Your My Home it would be very special for us. Thank you for your consideration.

Comments

• RBaugherRBaugher Posts: 1
    Just looking for a birthday shout out for my daughter Jill Baugher who has been Billy's biggest fan since she was very small. She's turning 23 and we're attending the MSG concert this friday night (Oct 25) and hoping he can dedicate "Vienna waits for you" as she has always been trying to grow up way too fast. This would make her year - its been a tough one :( XOXO
  • pkauthpkauth Posts: 2
    Is this really how to contact Billy or his agent? I am looking to purchase tickets for my Mom's 90th BD, but I want to be sure I can at a minimum get a shout out to her, maybe Happy Birthday by Billy?? or (her favorite song) Vienna Waits for You. My mom claims this is about Billy and his dad and tells us that story over and over and over. She absolutely LOVES him. This would be the greatest gift her kids could give her!! Please let me know if any of this is possible.