Song request for Madison Sq Gdns 27th sep please!

My wife and I are flying from UK to see Billy at Madison Sq Gdns this fri (27 sep). We got married 31 years ago and she walked into the church in Cardiff to “Just the way you are” played by her brother. If there is anyway you could perform this song and dedicate it to her it would be just fantastic!! She “hasn't gone changing” and can still fit into her wedding dress!
Many many thanks indeed!
Andy and Viv Rogers (row 18, seat 15/16)

Comments

• slmaney13slmaney13 Posts: 1
    edited 09/24/19
    My wife (Leslie) is saying good bye to her 40’s this yr & as part of her gift I’m taking her to see her favorite artist on 9/27 in NY, we live in NC. This Is The Time is her song, she would love to hear it Friday. Not sure if this will reach anyone but doesn’t hurt to try, for her anything, thanks Steve
  • danniboys3danniboys3 Posts: 1
    My husband and I will be at the concert this Friday 9/27. We are celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary, and 'Just the Way You Are' was our wedding song on 9/29/1979. We would love to hear the song and it would be even more special to get a quick shout-out if possible! :-) We will be sitting on the floor in Section C, Row 14. Thanks!! Karen & Jim D'Annibale