Eagle Scout Commendation Letter Request

Greetings,
The Scouts, leaders and committee members of Boy Scout Troop 165 in Yorktown Heights, NY take great pleasure in announcing that, having completed the requirements for, and having been examined by an Eagle Scout Board of Review, Michael Buchwald was found worthy of the rank of Eagle Scout.
Michael’s project consisted of building a 6-sided Peace Pole in front of his temple, Temple Beth Am in Yorktown Heights, NY. He started with a 4-sided (8x8x12 foot) pole and created a 6-sided Peace Pole. He also put in a rock garden around the pole and did a clean-up of the temple’s outside areas with mulching and weed removal as he exhibited exemplary leadership skills.
In honor of Michael’s achievement, Troop 165 will be conducting an Eagle Scout Court of Honor on Saturday, August 10th at 11:00 AM at the Mansion at Colonial Terrace in Cortlandt Manor, NY. We would very much appreciate a letter or certificate acknowledging Michael’s achievement. As is the troop’s tradition, we will compile it with other acknowledgements to be read at the ceremony and placed in a scrapbook commemorating this occasion.
Thank you for taking the time from your extremely busy schedule to help this community recognize the achievements and service of Michael Buchwald. He asked for a commendation letter from you specifically.
Please send any acknowledgement to:
Lisa Fitzgerald
Boy Scout Troop 165
3864 Marcy Street
Mohegan Lake, NY 10547
or email to: [email protected]

Regards,
Lisa Fitzgerald

Comments

• mattoxj101mattoxj101 Posts: 2
    Although I am not BJ, or even an employee, I would like to offer my congrats to your son on his achievement of the Rank of Eagle Scout. Once an Eagle, always an Eagle. Your son joins my 2 sons in a group of young men that will lead the way for others to follow. God Bless!