Wedding Song Request?!

Hi Billy,

My best friend is possibly your biggest fan. I think she's seen you 15 times. She is getting married to the love of her life (who, I believe, has seen you 7 times or so, on her request,) this September, on September 28th. I'm working hard to do the best, most meaningful maid of honor toast, and I have no idea if you will ever see this or not, but I was hoping I could persuade you to do a really short video message to them, like "Hey Amanda and Paul, it's Billy, Congratulations," or (even better) play them a little something. Even the tiniest video shout out would be so thrilling, and mean so much to hear from you. Her parents danced to "Just the Way You Are" at their wedding, and they've been married for nearly 35 years. I don't know about you, but that sounds to me like you're a good luck charm! You could even literally just look into the camera and say nothing at all, just stare them dead in the eye, and they'd flip. It'd be so cool if I were able to include something special from you on her special day, since you're her absolute idol. I'll check back here in a few weeks and follow up. If you don't do it, I totally understand that you probably have a million other things to do, but if you don't, I'll have to try and serenade them myself, and you're far more of a pro than I.

I hope this works! Thank you (and your team, reading this,) for your time, and consideration.
I love "Only the Good Die Young."

Thank you, and talk to you soon.

~Aloha