Request for the first 8 notes of a song... Please...

Evening Billy,

We've just flown into San Fran from Australia. We're coming to MSG tomorrow evening!!!
My wife and I are so excited we can hardly sleep...
I can see by your forum that you have thousands of requests, but I've learnt over the past couple of years that you don't sleep well if you don't pull out all stops...
I know you don't play this song in concerts anymore, but it would mean the world to my wife and I if we could hear the first few notes to "Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel)" for our son, Luke. Perhaps as an intro to another song, such as "New York State of Mind" or "Scenes from an Italian Restaurant". I sang your beautiful song to our beautiful boy each day for the six months and six days he was alive in 2016. The song means so much to us that we also have the (slightly edited) line "Wherever you may go, no matter where you are, we never will be far away" as part of his epitaph. I know it would make a priceless night even more so.
But like I said earlier, it's one of a thousand requests and the main thing I wish for is for you to have a fantastic night and that the 20,000 fans go home amazed.

Regards,
Josh and Jane Toth