How to contact Billy or his agent

My family have been HUGE Billy Joel fans for over 40 years starting with my grandparents. When I’m say huge I mean its all we listen to haha. We are seeing him in London next week I was wondering if anyone knows who to contact to ask for the long shot of meeting him. My mum would be the happiest lady in the world.

Comments

• ballybballyb Posts: 3
    It would have been my Dad's 70th birthday on 24June..he was a huge fan and my brother and I became huge fans. We are excited to be coming to Wembley on 22 June to see Billy and celebrate my Dad's memory. Any dedication to any song for Tommy McAllister would be amazing thank you. From Cara and Tony
  • sloe2sloe2 Posts: 2
    Any chance of a shout out tonight please. We are coming to Wembley tonight. Can’t wait! My husbands lovely youngest daughter is just a few days away from giving birth to her first child but is fulfilling her lifetime dream of hearing Billy live. After some difficult times she is finally settled and happy. It would mean so much for her to have a mention tonight. Here’s hoping 🤞🤞
  • sloe2sloe2 Posts: 2
    Ha ha! Her name would help! So excited 😆Joanna Smith is her name 👍
  • ballybballyb Posts: 3
    So excited! Tommy McAllister my amazing Dad that introduced me to Billy in the 80s, took me to River of Dreams tour in Glasgow and we saw him again in Manchester a few years ago. Sadly he died suddenly.. and my brother and I are celebrating what would have been his 70th b'day celebration this weekend. I know he'll be listening😎any mention would mean the world to us. Thank you and hope everyone has a fabulous night XX
  • Hiii :)))
    I'm a girl from South Africa, 17 years old and I can only say that I am a die-hard fan of Billy Joel's and have loved his music and his soul and talent since I first heard him as a child :smiley:
    I myself am a big rock 'n roll enthusiast with a passion and pure love for playing piano and have been doing so since before I could walk :wink:
    My point for writing is to desperately ask for a concert/tour location down here, in South Africa. Specifically Cape Town :blush: I'd never had the oppurtunity to go in the past as your last show was in 2006... and well... I was 4 years old. Gosh I love Billy Joel; I love his music, I love his lyrics and I love his journey. I can only hope for the best outcome in writing this. :heart: