Is it possible to ask Billy a question?

I was a GI stationed in Spain in 1979. Billy played Real Madrid and I was there. They wore VERY specific T-shirts. I'd love to confirm with him the text on those shirts!!!!

Comments

• markusd1markusd1 Posts: 2
    Confirmation hint= the print was upside down.
  • I will go to the concert in 2/14/2019, my name is Carlos E Padilla I will go with my fiance Quimary Rodriguez as gift, I would like to make a marry proposal in the concert, if is posible we will fly from PR to the garden only to the concert, we are super fans and this a kind of dream can is very imposible to be true, but if I dont try never will know. I hpe that can make her dream true.
  • Same type of Question: We will also be at the MSG concert on Valentines day from Florida, I have been together with a very special woman for 41 years, first date your concert in Jacksonville Florida. We ave seen your concerts over 15 times over the years. She is in charge of the heart transplant program and only your music is always playing when she is in a procedure. She plays your songs on the piano at home, listens on the radio (Billy Joel Channel) and sings along. Any mention of, call out, meet and greet, wave, holler, to the love of my life would add a so much to an event that is truly on our Bucket List. Thanks Fred
  • DJansonDJanson Posts: 1
    Looking forward to seeing Billy Joel in Phoenix on March 9th. Requested for Christmas by my girls Bri and Beth, who are big fans. Little do they know that Mom and Dad will enjoy it more than they do!
  • loriemooreloriemoore Posts: 1
    Gave my wife tickets to see billy at NYC MSG on March 21, 2019. coming from Canada. Seeing billy there has been on her bucket list for years. Best Christmas gift ever. every time Billy would come on the radio and if any of the kids were there , she would ask them who's that. became a thing with the kids, they are grown and they still do it. so much fun.I myself have been listening since the late 70's. Any chance for a meet and greet. it would make this the best trip ever for her.
  • jdb0007jdb0007 Posts: 1
    Last week there was a murder in Freehold, NJ, where a mum of 3 teenage girls lost their mum(and dad). Denise Bartone was a big Billy Joel fan! She had been to quite a few local concerts in the NYC area. Can you offer tickets and play in honour of their mum? it would mean so much, they have lost so much recently.
  • Would there be any chance of Billy playing 'And so it Goes ' at the Wembley concert - it's a beautiful song?
    Jerry
  • codycody Posts: 1
    Love all Billy Joel’s music xx
  • meganfay4meganfay4 Posts: 1
    Hi. I wrote and recorded a song for my husband's retirement from the Police Department, I would like him to feel appreciated after decades of life threatening work, and dedication to protecting our citizens, He is a good person. I would like to SEND MY SONG to Billy Joel, and ask that he may sing it in the future. How can I make this possible?
  • robin28robin28 Posts: 1
    My mother recently turned 90 years old and asked for Billy Joel concert tickets as a gift! She attended a concert before at Nassau Coliseum for her 65th birthday. We will be attending the 3/21/19 MSG concert and it would be awesome if we could get a "Happy 90th birthday, Margie" shout out!
  • james2dogsjames2dogs Posts: 1
    Finally got tickets to see Billy in Phoenix. Travelling from Regina, Saskatchewan just for the concert. I would love to hear some of the songs from Innocent Man , my favorite album of all time.
  • PugRescuePugRescue Posts: 1
    Hi. I run Pawsitively Pugs Rescue based in NC. I know Billy Joel is a supporter of rescues and is a fellow pug lover so I was wondering if he would be willing to donate an autographed picture to the rescue for us to raffle off to raise money for the pugs in our rescue. I can be contacted at [email protected] Thank you for your time and consideration!
    Renee Clarke
    Rescue Director
    Pawsitively Pugs Rescue