A Lullaby for My Jonah

Dear Mr Joel,
I know you've heard it a million times before but I need to say that I am a HUGE fan. I am someone who loves songs more for their lyrics than their melodies and your work has given me immense enjoyment with both. 
There's a story about the power of your music that I want to share with you. The song "Lullaby" became a very important part of our lives last year and here's how. I was pregnant with my second child, a boy, in 2013 and while flicking through Spotify came across Lullaby again. I had heard it several years ago and loved it and to hear it again, it felt good. I put it on my active playlists and listened to it a lot in the background enjoying it even more now that I had a two-year-old and another baby on the way, feeling the emotion of the lyrics anew. 
I went into premature labour at 25 weeks and gave birth to my son Jonah. He was intubated and taken to Intensive Care. I had Lullaby on my playlist on the phone and listened to it as I dealt with the shock of what had just happened. My husband was away at a conference and couldn't be at his birth. He had to make the long hard journey on the plane back to us and since he shares my Spotify list also listened to it several times on the way back to us, in tears. Our Jonah lived for nine days and had severe bleeding in his brain which led us to make the decision to turn off his life support. 
I sang Lullaby at his funeral and now that song is a special reminder to us of him. The words couldn't be more appropriate and the melody more soothing. It has taken on new meaning for us as a family and will always be a special part of our lives. Thank you for making something so beautiful that continues to touch lives so many years down the line. 
With very best wishes,Jonah's MammaOxford, UK