Billy Joel/Fan Mail

Dear Mr. Joel,My family and I have been huge fans from the early 1970's when my brother introduced you to us via Cold Spring Harbor and Piano Man. I was actually only 11 years old the first time that I saw you at the Capital Theater in Passaic, NJ.  That was 41 years ago.  The reason for this letter, however, is that through all of these years our mother, who is now 85 years old, also became a huge fan.  This was nothing short of a miracle as my mother thought that any music that was produced after the 1940's and Frank Sinatra was garbage.  Except for you.  One of my mother's dreams is to see one of your concerts.  However, the larger venues such as Madison Square Garden are just to large for her to navigate.  Do you plan on playing any small, intimate venues in the near future in the Tri-state area?  It would be such a gift to her if my sisters, brother and I could make this dream come true.  We would greatly appreciate any presale information for such an event so that we have a chance at tickets.Thank you!Theresa D'Angelo