HUUUUGE request from a very sick fan!

<p>I am doing everything I can to get word to Billy Joel or a representative, please refrain from any negativity, this is just a request.</p><p>
</p><blockquote style="margin-right: 0px;" dir="ltr"><p>My cousin, Chuckie,, a prior US Air Force member, tough mudder, independent, and strong 27 year old, was diagnosed with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer in December.  We are very hopeful because of his age, but we are also realistic.  As a family we are doing everything we can to figure out some of the major things he wanted to do in life, some of the MAJOR things, are just not obtainable, or he isn't capable of doing them in his current state.  But we did find out from him this week, that he has ALWAYS been a huge fan of yours.  </p><p>We had a small setback this weekend.. and they are going to start a completely new form of chemo on him, but we live only 4.5 hours from New York City, so we have got together, and pitched in to get him tickets, and a limo to get him there.  We have not told him yet, and we have not purchased them yet.  We are hoping that perhaps you could assist in getting him some great tickets (we will most certainly pay), to mention him, or to meet with him, or simply, ANYTHING that could make his trip memorable.    </p><p>This is a link to his story.. feel free to read.  <a href="http://www.gofundme.com/7vi0ho">http://www.gofundme.com/7vi0ho</a></p><p>my email is <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> </p><p>ANYTHING you can do will seem huge to him, and us.</p><p>Thank you,</p><p>Courtney Nicole Turner</p></blockquote>

Comments

• hezymundohezymundo Posts: 4
    We have purchased the tickets for Saturday at Madison Square Garden. He will be in wheelchair section 303 seats 3 & 4 with his mother Penny Gerst. Again, anything you can do would be appreciated. Thank you, Courtney
    Unfortunately, my cousin has got too sick to go to the concert tonight, so we are going to find a live dvd for him to watch at the hospital. Thank you to anyone that was listening.
  • unionjackunionjack Posts: 2
    So sorry he couldn't make it I know its not anywhere close to billy Joel but I will be thinking of him and wishing him well and your family
    Michael ,Leicester,England
    Thank you so much for your thought :) he is currently in mount nittany medical center in state college pa. Thanks again. Courney Turner
  • Is he still there? I work right near there! I'm trying to get ahold of the manager to get Billy to come to the BJC or somewhere close. My thoughts are with you and him!