From his mind, voice, and hand, to our hearts and back...

PLEASE GET THIS MESSAGE TO BILLY IF ANYONE IN
HIS CIRCLE WOULD HAPPEN TO READ IT !
I SINCERELY FEEL HE WOULD ENJOY
READING THESE WORDS
I STILL BELIEVE IN DREAMS AND THAT WOULD
MAKE MINE COME TRUE.

Where do you find the words,,,strong, meaningful, sincere and most of all purely truthful to write something in this forum that will actually be considered so powerful that you get wind of them from people in your circle and actually read them?

This to you is probably a lot like your thoughts when writing a song or composing a piece of music,,,be it classical or pop?

Your music has helped enable me to bear a pretty tough life. Yea,,,yea,,,yea. I know, you hear this all the time. Inspiring, amazing, got me through that or this....how lucky I am to do that for
people. Like you say on Millineum, "Look ma, I'm a movie star..."You are a star. Right up there with the great Sir Paul. Remember how you felt or still feel when you are with him?
A lot like I would, meeting you....

Did you ever meet someone, and with just a flash of time with them think,,,had I known him as a younger person,,,we would have been friends? Oh sure, I admire you, spend countless hours
playing drums to your music...all the criteria for being the worlds greatest fan....but....feel that (unless all your words are Bull Shit) we would have hung out. I am one year older than you, I see our age group aging,,,hip replacements (8 years ago) high blood pressure meds, etc, etc.
You have tons of life memories to cherish,Alexa, Christy, openings, Russia, Yankee Stadium,
Shes and on and on....I do not envy you, but do feel that you deserve it all. Someone that has the gift to do that for people deserves everything he gets. I think it is more Pride....I am proud of you....you did it the way you wanted,,,the way your heart told you to do it,,,,Proud,,,,yes,,,
very much so.
OK OK OK......What does this bozo want you think? When is it coming? Well, I have lived with my woman who suffers from agoraphobia, severe panic attacks, and anxiety. Other than
work, have done very little. I mean very little. Not long after I took Debbie to see you in Pittsburgh around `77 ish she got sick. I was lucky to get to your opener of Star Lake
Ampetheatre in Pittsburgh and Face to Face around `92ish in the "burg" also.. What I want?
What I would really love is (1) hour of your life if you ever get back to Pittsburgh. See the show and maybe the next day have you over for lunch or dinner...WHAT,,,how can anyone have the
Balls to ask that? How????? the love and admiration of a GREAT MAN...that is how. Then
I can have a "Russia or Shea" memory in my life. I am not going to spell check or proof read because right this second, I have the balls and am going to post......