Anniversary Stranger

I'm with you Amanda I like the new Stranger as well.
Like a lot of people when I first bought BJ music it was on vinyl. When CD's came in I switched to them. I can't believe I did this, but I gave away all my vinyl about 15 years ago. I regret it now, but we all have 20-20 vision in hindsight.
The Stranger was one of the few albums I had not replaced yet, so I was delighted when I discovered it was being re-released.
I bought the 2 disc version, it was much more expensive in the UK than it is in the States (just compare the two Amazon site then remember that every pound is worth approx 2$) and I thought I probably would not watch the DVD more than about once. Plus I still have a couple of albums to get and I have a limited music budget.
There we go, that is the shameful admission for today, I like the anniversary Stranger. The Carnegie Hall concert is also brilliant. It reminds me of being 20. Bye the way, did you know Carnegie was originally a Scot (if I've got my facts right)?

Time for bed

Jools

PS Albert I'm simply not that clever or powerful. It takes all of us to make a good web site.