The UK is waiting Billy, don't let us down

Dave ADave A Posts: 2
We are all waiting to hear that you are coming back to the UK.

Please come and give us your best; we think you're great and can't wait to see you again over here.

Comments

• Come on Billy, bring some sunshine to our lives over here. The UK needs you!

--
    Dont go changin, to try and please me......
  • joolsmithjoolsmith Posts: 823
    Couldn't agree more.
    Come back to the UK Billy.
    Please

Jools
  • ak1ak1 Posts: 3
    Yeah, it would be great to see Joel in England and especially London again sometime soon! Never quite got over the cancelled Wembley gig with Elton (Face-To-Face) that time. Perhaps we could have a re-schedules performance? Any chance?

--
    Anne.
    London.
  • LeeLee Posts: 5
    People need to see Billy.......they don't know what they're missin'. Forget all your x factor stuff and most of the so called new talent, there's only one concert to be seen and hopefully that will soon be possible in the uk. Come on Billy, come to Beatles homeland again!
  • ...you never let me down before!!

dont do it now, please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please come back to the UK for one more tour please coz we need you, we really do

thanks xx
  • edterry76edterry76 Posts: 1
    I've had a bottle of a white, a bottle of red but i need my fix of billy instead....

I'll meet him any time he wants......... Wembley works for me !!!

• lucashlucash Posts: 3
    Went to the Sydney show last night and to be brutally honest I only enjoy a few songs of Mr Joel's, however last night may be a turning point for me. We listened to Billy Joel and Jimmy Barnes perform together which was really a highlight for me personally as well as Billy's rendition of Waltzing Matilda and last night I got here Billy's new song Christmas in Falujia (not sure of spelling) really great song, completely different from his mainstream compellations. Look forward to seeing a single of Xmas in Falujia soon.

• MyriapodMyriapod Posts: 9
    I saw Billy in Glasgow in July 2006 and it was a phenomenal experience. I would so love to do it again. Come back to Glasgow Billy, we love you!

Miriam
  • pileypiley Posts: 5
    a return to London is well over due Billy!! Can't wait
  • Billy Come back to england were all waiting. . .

Wembley wont be a bad venue to hold a concerte.. Ill Be there !
  • sandssands Posts: 4
    Please come to Scotland, Billy!
  • paganpagan Posts: 1
    We would love to see him at NEC or NIA as unfortunately never seen Billy live