Hey All!

joelsgirljoelsgirl Posts: 224
I have really enjoyed the posts and information that fellow fans have provided on this site. I saw Billy at Mohegan Sun on June 28 and it was an amazing show (my first BJ concert). He played Summer, Highland Falls which is one of my favorite songs. My husband and I flew (standby) from Louisville, KY to see him and as we left the show we looked at each other and said that spending a solid 24 hours at BWI airport was totally worth it to see his performance. In this day of less than adequate musicianship and performers who won't (or can't) sing it was incredible to see Billy Joel. He is the consummate writer, composer, and performer who manages to make his live songs sound even better than the produced versions. Louisville would love to see BIlly come back to Freedom Hall (seats 19,000) but I would love to see him play an additional show at the historic Palace Theatre (seats 3000) which is beautiful with great acoustics and the added benefit of an intimate show. I will continue to enjoy the conversations about Billy Joel's music and amazing concerts.