Hey Mr. Billy Joel

I don't know if you'll ever read this Mr. Joel but I figured if there was any way for you to hear anything I had to say this would be the place. First of all let me tell you my mother is the most loving Billy Joel fan there is and best mother there ever could be. Then let me tell you a little bit about her life. I grew up in a great family with two loving parents and we did a ton together as a family. My father passed away in 1992 and my mother was stuck raising two teenagers on her own. In 1994 my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. Since then it's moved to the bone and liver, she has been in and out of remishion for the last 14 years sometimes working 2 and 3 jobs no matter how much the kemo took out of her all so I could get a better education and also to put my sister through college. She is by far the strongest person I have ever met and the most important thing in my life. She has always tought me to be positive no matter what and to never give up. Her favorite saying about life is you have to play the cards your delt becuase in life you can't fold so play what your delt the best you can. So what I'm here to say is my mom thinks the world of you. Her and my Aunt just saw you in Windsor. She absoultly loves you. When river of dreams, tell her about it (which is my favorite), or my moms favorite, the longest time, even though she does'nt think you like it becuase you don't play it at many shows, she dances know matter were she's at or how she feels. What I'm trying to say is know matter how bad my mom feels you make her feel like she was 25 and that makes me feel great. I'm not trying to give you some sob storry about a dieing woman cuase my mom has more life in her than anyone I've ever met. All I'm asking is if your any were near Southern Michigan and would like to meet a wonderful woman who thinks the world of you and at the same time make me the best son ever it would make my moms life if she could meet you. Actually she would go any were to meet you man she always says theres two things she wants to do before she dies go to a super bowl and hug Billy Joel and let me tell you she loves football like any one else but it takes a back seat to you any day.

Sincerley,
Justin Campbell

P.S
I hope to hear from you. If not I do understand and take care.
also you can email me at justin443480@yahoo.com