Arlington Texas Show - Presale?

Planning on taking my wife to see Billy in October for the show just announced at Globe Life Park in Arlington, TX. She lost her dad this past year and Billy was one of the biggest connections the two of them had. I'm hoping to get her seats as close as possible since this show will be very sentimental for her. Any chance there will be a special presale for fan page members?

Comments

• Please help me get a picture with Billy Joel!

In 1991, Billy Joel very generously gave me both front row seats and backstage passes at his Dallas Texas Reunion Arena concert. While I was backstage, Billy talked with me for 20 minutes before his concert. Since I have severe cerebral palsy with a speech impairment, my best friend had to interpret my speech for Billy who said my speech sounded like Italian. LOL! After we talked, Billy and I posed for a picture. I gave his photographer my home address to mail the picture. However, I never received the picture. During the concert, Billy dedicated "We Didn't Start the Fire" to me as I told him that was my favorite song. That night was one of the most memorable events of my life! I would love to meet Billy again and get a picture with him. This time I can post it on my Facebook page immediately after the picture is taken! Billy is going to have a concert in Arlington Texas at the Globe Life Park in October of 2019. Arlington is my hometown. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me get this meeting and photo op with Billy at this concert. For more information on me, please go to www.whitburnPevsner.com. Sincerely, Sean Pevsner