Thank you Billy

Hi Billy - my husband Ray and I, have been fans since the 70's, but after listening to you on SiriusXM this month, we are now superfans! In fact, and this may sound funny, but your songs and music helped heal my husband of his demons and also our broken marriage. Each morning and night we would listen to your songs and enjoy the backstories on how and why you wrote your music. We would look forward to the next day of listening and this brought us closer together and more appreciative of your body of work and gift of musical talent! We will be sad when October 31st comes along and your channel run ends, however, I will be surprising my husband with the gift of concert tickets to see you at the Garden on November 10th! We will be in the 209 section, row 23 and it would be a dream if you could play his favorite song of yours, I Go to Extremes! Thank You Billy for a lifetime of great music and bringing my husband back to life!! We love you!! The Gardiners from Pitman, New Jersey

Comments

• LenniLenni Posts: 3
    Bill....thank you for your music that defined my college years, 76-80.....you and your music has touched my life and my children's in so many ways. with gratitude, i am forever grateful.