Madison square garden dates 2019

hi we are planning to come to NY in the spring and want to book flights. The website hasn't got any dates for next year - any way we can find out?

Comments

• We're waiting on January 2019 dates to come and see Billy too. I'd love for the website to update.
  • cmh_roycmh_roy Posts: 1
    Am also interested in 2019 Madison Square Garden performance dates. Looking to book hotel, rental car and other shows around Billy's performance dates. Have loved his music for years but have never had the chance to see him perform live.
  • ljolleyljolley Posts: 1
    Also need 2019 performance dates - we're planning a trip to NY around October next year (from Australia) and my partner is adamant that we MUST see Billy!
  • I would also like to know 2019 dates for msg
    Thanks
  • LB3LB3 Posts: 1
    Us too. We are in NYC for two weeks July 19 would love to catch an MSG Show
  • Dear Billy Joel team:

I hope that you are all doing very well. I wanted to get the message to Billy that his music has inspired me in so many ways. I have enjoyed his music all my life, mostly due to my father. Which is the reason I am emailing.

We are going for my birthday on October 27 (my actual birthday is Oct 28). Knowing what the song Goodnight Saigon means to my father who is a Vietnam Veteran...my hero. This concert is going to mean so much to us, simply because I have been meaning to go see you for a very long time. If you can play that song for me, it would make my 37th birthday so special, knowing what it will mean to my father.

I have just recently lost someone very close to me, which made me think of my aging father. I try to spend as much time as I can, so that I do not have the regrets I have for my uncle who recently let us.

If you are still reading this, I would ask that you consider playing “Goodnight Saigon” at your concert on October 27, 2018 @ 8:00pm.

Thanks for your ear, see you at the Garden sir!

Kindest Regards,
    Kevin Smith

PS: I would love to sit down with the piano man if he ever wants to simply chill. Just to be in his presence. Hey you gotta try don’t you. Thanks to whoever is still reading.
  • crowey62crowey62 Posts: 2
    edited 10/23/18
    Looking to see a Gardens concert next year for my birthday. When will the dates for 2019 be announced?????
  • Hey Billy,
    My Husband's 70th bday is this weekend and we will be at the 7:00 Madison Square Gardens Concert 10-27-18. This weekend is a total surprise to him. We love all your songs, but could you sing Happy Birthday to Steve, it would be amazing. We have been married for 25 years and during our early dating days we would fall asleep with your Innocent Man ,The Stranger and greatest hits booming in this tiny bedroom.
    I will be waking him up at 5:00 am Friday to New York State of Mind, Billy Joel T-Shirt and Tickets. We will be dining at Per Se Saturday Afternoon, then to your concert. If possible recognize this amazing man, just to let him know I love him.
    We are from Jackson Mississippi we will be In the B section on Row 15. ( I have already wrapped the tickets so I don't remember the seat number.)

Sincerely,

Amy Scott

• I’m surprising my hubs with tix to the Jan 24 ‘19 show. We’re from Edmonton Alberta. I really want to make the presentation of the gift amazing. He frames concert posters and I’m trying to prebuy the show poster for the Jan 24 ‘19 show so I could maybe get it framed and under the tree before Christmas. Any idea if they go on sale on the website before the show date? He’s a huge Billy Joel fan and it’s a bucket list thing to see him in his “home” arena.
  • TommiTommi Posts: 3
    Does anybody know, why it seems to be NOT POSSIBLE for Billy's Management to respond the requests concerning the tour-Dates 2019? I don't understand ...
  • cpagelscpagels Posts: 1
    I am interested in March 2019 date at the Garden for my 50th birthday. I have never been able to go to a Billy Joel concert and this is all I want to do. My brothers live in NYC and we were born there. I want us all to go for my bday. Please let me know when there will be a date for March 2019. Thank you!