For My Daughter

Hello,
I am not sure if this is the best way to communicate with Mr. Joel or not but I need to try. My wife and daughter are coming to see Mr. Joel perform at MSG on Sept.30/18. To see him perform is on our daughters 'bucket list' and this is a surprise for her 16th birthday. My daughter, has been studying piano since she was 7 and is now working on her grade 8 in Royal Conservatory of Music. Piano has been a very large part of her life and has actually helped her cope with some anxiety issues and now she is a very strong intelligent young lady. Music truly can be the best therapy! We have been saving for this trip for awhile and we have finally booked everything to make it happen. My girls are travelling from our home in Prince George, BC, Canada to see the concert and have a couple extra days in New York. If there is any way that Mr. Joel could give a 'shout out' to my daughter during the concert it would be the moment of a lifetime for her. They are seated behind the stage in section 111 row 10 seats 13 and 14 , these are supposed to be pretty good seats from our research and within our budget. I understand Mr. Joel must get a 1000 requests a day but I need to try for my girl as she means the world to me. I would love to be there but need to stay home to take care of family so this trip is all about my girls [wife and daughter].
Thank you very much for your time and considering this request.
Kindest regards,
Jason - proud father and husband
.ps my apologies as I don't do social media and if this is not the right forum to contact Mr.Joel or his team can you please help direct me - thanks!
- if this can happen please reply to the email associated to this account for her name, thank you very much!