23rd June Dublin

norryannorryan Posts: 1
If possible would love Billy to play song for my 2 sisters, Trish celebrating 40th & Marion celebrating 50th same year.

Comments

• no11no11 Posts: 1
    All for Leyna would be fantastic to hear live.
  • OonaghGOonaghG Posts: 1
    My favourite song is "Until The Night", to hear it in Dublin on 23rd June would be amazing.

My mother Joan Casey, 81, is coming along, and can't wait for the gig!!
  • emilyh52emilyh52 Posts: 2
    I am going June as well, would love to hear Vienna I have the lyrics tattooed on me it would be incredible!
  • RSRRSR Posts: 2
    I know it's been 2 weeks, but I was at the concert in MSG on June 2. I've never seen Billy Joel before and even though I hate seeing concerts at MSG it was great. And the best thing and the worst thing was that he played my favorite song...Just a Half a Mile Away. it is the song that gets me through part of my run or bike ride...or just anything. It's so freeing and so happy. It's my favorite Billy Joel song, except it rivals "It's Just a Fantasy" (which he also played!!!!) and "Close to the Borderline" (which he didn't play). But he made fun of Half a Mile Away! He said it was too "pop-like" or something to that effect. Frankly I think "Uptown Girl" is as "pop-like" as you can get, but everyone thinks that's fine. In any case I will remember that he played Just a Half a Mile Away. Forever.
  • RSRRSR Posts: 2
    And I absolutely love All for Leyna also.
  • I have one spare ticket for Dublin on 23 June - will sell for face value + booking fee - anyone interested?