Question about Billy's 50th Show at MSG - March 28, 2018

We are going to see Billy for the 50th Franchise Show at MSG on March 28th and was hoping to reach out to his manager or someone on his staff who might be able to pass a message along. We purchased the tickets at the hospital (North Shore University Hospital) the night before my mom passed away (Mom was the one who said to get the tickets!). She was only in the hospital for a few days and passed suddenly and unexpectedly.

If anyone has an email or if someone who works for Billy Joel could reach out to me that would be wonderful. I have no doubt how busy he is and you are and how many requests he must get on a daily basis but was hoping to ask for a small favor (no back stage passes or meet and greets or anything like that). Let me know.

Thank you in advance.

• Mom2CDo11Mom2CDo11 Posts: 2
    edited 03/14/18
    I am addressing this to Billy Joel's manager or anyone on staff who may be able to assist with this request.

My daughter's 18th birthday is March 28th. I am a single parent on disability. I saved a very long time to give her this very special moment at the 50th show. It is a combination birthday and high school graduation present. There is not much else I can give her.

She is an amazing human being; Scholar-athlete, National Honor Society, Science Honor Society, Varsity Girl's Golf, President of her Temple Youth Group and won The President's Volunteer Service Award - Gold Medal. She has already committed to attending Binghamton University. I could go on.

I was hoping that we could acknowledge her birthday in some way, she does so much for so many, especially me.

Thank you in advance from a very grateful mom.
  • Hi Billy,
    Going to see you Wednesday 3/28, it's the wife and I anniversary 35 years. Would you please dedicate our wedding song "Just the way you Are" to my wife Ellen, from Jim.
    Would blow her mind, thanks. And give me years worth of brownie points
  • ScubajmpScubajmp Posts: 4
    We are going to see Billy On Wednesday 3/28 - Not sure anyone is reading these but if it does make its way to Billy - if he can dedicate "Only The Good Die Young" to Elaine up in Heaven - Love John, Michelle, Ann Marie, Chris, Samantha, Jordan and your entire family . . . or any other song if it is not on his play list that night