Piano Man LP: Anyone know the LP production (dates & quantities) in 1973 & 1974?

Hi, all, I'm researching the history of Billy's breakthrough Piano Man LP for an article. The album was released in early Nov. 1973 but almost 5 months passed before the title track broke into the Top 50. In August 1987 the album's producer, Michael Stewart called me and said it surprised everyone who worked on it -- said it "must be some kind of record for a stiff rising from the grave."

I'm looking for the details of the pressing history of Piano Man in the US, along the lines of ...

Nov. 1-8, 1973: Initial run of 2,322 LPs pressed at Columbia's Santa Maria plant in California.
Nov. 1-8, 1973: Initial run of 2,140 LPs pressed at Columbia's Terre Haute plant in Indiana.
Nov. 1-8, 1971: Initial run of 3,050 LPs pressed at Columbia's Pitman plant in New Jersey.

March 21-28, 1974: Second run of 12,210 LPs at Columbia's Santa Maria plant in California.
March 21-28, 1974: Second run of 4,147 LPs pressed at Columbia's Terre Haute plant in Indiana.
March 21-28, 1974: Second run of 8,250 LPs pressed at Columbia's Pitman plant in New Jersey.

... and so on. (The numbers and dates above are made up for illustration purposes only.)

I'm looking for total US production by either day, week or month, starting in November 1973 and continuing through the end of 1974.

I'm hoping someone here knows someone who worked at Columbia during '73-74 who might know where to point me to find that kind of archived info.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!