Billy Joel fan mail address?

I am sure this has been posted before, but I couldn't find it anywhere... Does anybody out there know a physical mailing address to send Billy Joel a fan letter? Thanks in advance for your time and consideration!

Comments

• Yes, go to www.mylifebillyjoel.com > Blog page > Archives > May 2015
  • Hi, My name is Stacy Walker. Im 46 and have 5 kids lol. Im looking for nothing I have tickrlets to December 20th 2017 ( you were sick in June) You have always been on my bucket list not because you are famous and definitely not because you have money!!! I camr from more. Money then god it means shit!! Aka i dint havr it because of that! I actually respect you! Believe it or not that means alot! I literally walked away from the key to life for something real! Dont believe me my dad is RALPH Frank For California. Mom Betty Frank Mahwah NJ. Long story how I got to where I am today but def not 1perecent any more 5 kids 3 college 1 Georgetown law never been broker or prouder! No, not aking for anything! ! Just want to THANK YOU!!!! Your WORDS YOUR PLAYING YOUR SINGING!(tell me whi does that anymore lol #feel old ! Was that a hash tag who knows!)Damn your word are so fing true! Their is not any faking that! You carried me through good times and and bad,happy abd sad! Im honestly asking for nothing, unlike the world! Listen Id say your my idol , but a little physocotic lol but all joki g aside, you and I both. K ow money means shit!! You are different!!!!!!! Your music has got me through probably more then you have been through, ??? Maybe maybe not butI get It! I need to tell you! I LOVE YOUR MUSIC IT HELPED ME WITH WITH THE ROAD OF LIFE POTHOLES CURVES AND DITCHES! You make a ditch a FUCK anyone who judges " Not obessed just know your talenent and need to give what u gave me!! Thank you! All your kids are beautiful fuck the press and thier stupid ass comment (aka christie brinklie like wft is wrong with them) thank you for the gift of your music !!!!! No need to write me co firm my comments. As long as you know Im happy. YOU GAVE ME STRENGTH COURAGE. THROUGHT DEATHS OF LOVED ONES Births of lived one happy and sad the strength to carry on. Thank you see ya DECEMBER 20TH 2017 SO EXCITED! ! Good luck with baby!!
  • kimm1214kimm1214 Posts: 1
    Parkinson's/Caregiver/Bucket List/tickets to New York Show in Feb.2018.
    My name is Scott, and I have Parkinson's and I am very thankful this Thanksgiving for all of my blessings. There are so many people with this condition that are hurting. The other night when I laid down to sleep next to my love of my life/best friend/caregiver. She looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes and said that on her bucket list was see Billy Joel in concert in New York. I thought of the dates where I took her to "our Italian Resturant" named Tosi's in Michigan---and the love of that song, her and that time was as real as it is now. Some how I will try to fulfill her wish--she deserves it and more !!!!!