Manchester 2018

VossyVossy Posts: 1
Hi - Does anyone know who is supporting please

Comments

• Well ..NO ; but if they are (management) reading this, then this upcoming talent derserves more credit; Billy Lockett - check this amazing song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFyOt__GxF0
    But i´m still coming :-)
  • alisonralisonr Posts: 1
    I'm going to Old Trafford, and hoping against hope Billy performs Downeaster Alexa. It's my favourite track ever.
  • Manchester cant wait loved your music for everx
  • jogracejojogracejo Posts: 2
    I have tickets for the show, has anyone seen a seatplan for the floor with seat numbers. I can't find one anywhere? Thanks
  • rootbeerrootbeer Posts: 36
    For a seat plan try cutting and pasting :

www1.ticketmaster.co.uk/billy-joel-manchester-16-06-2018/event/35005349F7B96930?artistid=735392&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

No seat numbers but I have never seen a seating plan that goes into that detail.

• jogracejojogracejo Posts: 2
    Cheers Rootbeer
  • WayneRWayneR Posts: 1
    Good Day to you Billy, we are so excited to come and see you at your Old Trafford Stadium tour on the 16th June. We are bring a very dear friend for a magical birthday surprise. JP as she is known has never been to a concert in her life and she is one of your special fans. If you could do a shout out and wish her a very happy birthday that would mean so much. Kind Regards Wayne