Tomorrow Night - MSG

jmsanjmsan Posts: 2
Billy, back in July of 2004 my then girlfriend and now wife and I had tickets to see you and Elton John at Giants Stadium. I had a plan, a ring, and a hope that you would play "You're My Home." We were down the Jersey Shore that day (I think it was a Sunday) and the kids that we were back then, we had too much fun and too much beer on the beach and never made it up the Parkway to the concert. The ring made its appearance not long after. Over the next 23 years, we have made it back and forth on the Pennsylvania Turnpike, we have seen Indiana's early morning dew with our children, and we have been high up in the hills of California together, but believe it or not, we have never seen the Piano Man live. Kim turned 50 yesterday, and tomorrow night I will finally be taking her to that concert. I guess it doesn't seem like we are big fans, considering this will be our first time to see you live, but I guess better late than never. Would love to hear you play "You're My Home" for my wife Kim (I call her Bim - long story) for her 50th birthday. "She's Got a Way." would certainly do as well. Thanks - JM

Comments