Birthday present

My daughter Sarah (age 20) just flew in from Calgary to come see Billy for her birthday. He is her favorite singer! If you happen to be near section B5 row 11 seat 9-12 wish her happy birthday :)

Comments

• Jim CoupeJim Coupe Posts: 1
    I bought my wife tickets to see Billy at MSG on September 30th, and just found out this morning that my company is selling out and I have to be here in Buffalo that weekend to help with the changeover :-(
    We met in November of 1979 at a Billy Joel concert in Buffalo, and we've been to see him every time he comes back (except for the Elton John tour). This would have been the first time we would see him anywhere else. But everything had to be cancelled today. I don't see any shows listed for next year yet, but I am definitely taking her as soon as I find out what is available next year. We've been married 36 years now, but when I tell her today that I had to cancel she's going to be really disappointed. But we will be rescheduling! We love you Billy.