Billy Joel Theme Night At Busch Stadium

gcny1956gcny1956 Posts: 1
I am going to be physically ill.
Tell me this is an unauthorized money grab by the Cardinals.
I will find a legal way of putting the picture of the boodle head the NY score boards and show what a money grab this is.

From the St Louis Cardinals

Calling all Uptown Girls and Piano Men! In anticipation of the upcoming September concert, don't miss Billy Joel Night at the ballpark on Wednesday, August 9th when the Cardinals host the Royals.

With the purchase of a special Theme Ticket, fans will receive a one-of-a-kind Billy Joel bobblehead, featuring Billy at the piano sporting Cardinals gear!. And come early... Spanky's Dueling Pianos will be playing some of Billy's greatest hits in Riverview Corner prior to the game!

Comments

• pilam76pilam76 Posts: 13
    Since Billy is playing at Busch Stadium in September, I am sure the cardinals have permission to do this so it is not unauthorized
  • Paul0633Paul0633 Posts: 1
    Just home from a great concert in St.Louis. Too long since you've been here...sorry about the heat/bugs...St.Louis late summer:-)
    One long, great encore...would have loved to go on a little longer...transplanted New Yorker...birthday present from my wife. Wanted more...especially hoping for Root Beer Rag; nonetheless, thank you for a great night. Hope all in your life is going great.
  • Once again you did an outstanding job here in St. Louis Thank You for not cancelling the show it has been a while since you were here the last time was with Elton John if my old mind isn't playing tricks on me.
  • JfanJfan Posts: 1
    Billy Thank you sooo much for your bravery and not cancelling your concert here in St. Louis!