Special request for a special brother

Hello my name is Denise Guntle and I hope you will be able to read this request. I am sure you receive many requests, but hopefully this one will touch your heart and come true?

My brother, Eddie, was born blind and brain damaged. As he grew up, it was very difficult teaching Eddie things that, to you and I, would come normally, like talking, walking, toilet training, etc. Eddie went to school to learn these, and other, important things, from the age of 4 to age 21. With all the difficulties he had to face, Eddie found one thing that made him happy, and that was music. I believe he is somewhat of a savant in this category. He knows every word and every song, including the "obsolete" ones that never made the charts of many artists. His favorite 2 have always been Billy Joel and Elton John.

When Eddie was 21, he had the privilege of meeting Elton backstage before a concert at the Spectrum, which is now the Wachovia Center in a Philadelphia, PA. His managers and producers found out about my brother and arranged the meeting. Eddie was absolutely thrilled and to this day, 30 years later, he still talks about it. That was the highlight of his life.

I am writing this letter in the hopes that you will be able to give Eddie another wonderful memory. If he could go backstage and meet Billy at Citizen Bank Park on September 9th in Philadelphia it would mean the world to him. Just the smile he'll have on his face will make it all worthwhile. I have already purchased the tickets for the concert. I attempted to get in touch with your publicist (well a name I found online) multiple times last year for the concert at Citizen Bank Park and never did get any response.

If there's anything you can do to make this dream come through, I will be forever grateful. I love my brother with all my heart and would do anything for him.

Thank you very much in advance for your time!
Denise Guntle
Dmakg@comcast.net