BB&T Center - NYE!

We're in Miami for Christmas (from the UK) and have just snapped up tickets. Could only get behind the stage though but from all i've read, these seats should still have some sort of view - does anyone know for sure?!

Comments

• pilam76pilam76 Posts: 13
    edited 10/31/16
    I have done the behind the stage seats multiple times for Billy Joel, Bon Jovi & Garth Brooks. They are excellent seats!!!
    1. Usually for Billy Joel behind the stage seats the tickets are cheaper than premium seats on the floor or on the sides in the lower bowl via ticketmaster. Example is the two upcoming shows I am going to on NYE and in orlando. Via TM, I got the behind the stage seats for $100 vs the premium seats which are $150. I have behind the stage 3rd row for Billy's NYE show in sunrise, fl,, 1st row for his Jan 27th Orlando show and 1st row for Bon Jovi in Sunrise FL in 2017, all at a lower price point via ticketmaster since they are rear view seats.
    2. The sound is great and since most people are scared off.
    3. the behind the stage seats are at an angle so you can see over the people in front of you. Unless you are in the first ten rows on the floor, floor seats blow because you cannot see over the people in front of you since the floor is not elevated.
    5. Trust me, they are great seats, sounds great and it is usually easy to land good seats in the lower bowl since most people are scared off. I was at first but now as you can see I purchase them a lot.
    6. Yes you face the band member's backs but Billy's piano swivels during the show and do you really care about not being able to see the drummer's face who 99% of people cannot name?
  • hguy1980hguy1980 Posts: 2
    Thank you for the reply! We are quite high up in section 324 (its the only seats we could get) but even if we can't see him clearly we'll be in a good position to watch the screens (which we'd have ended up watching if we were sat at the back of the arena paying 3 times the cost!) very excited about the show, and seeing in 2017 with some great music! :smile: