Wrigley 2016

mbartelsmbartels Posts: 1
edited 06/08/16 in Midwest
I have been lucky enough to see Billy a number of times over the years and am excited that he is returning to Wrigley again this year. For the last two years, I have taken some of my best friends to the Wrigley show and this year will be even better. When the show was announced, my wife and I thought it was time to take both of our kids to their first concert. We are all huge Billy fans. My kids have his music on their iPods, we watch concert videos, and listen to his SiriusXM channel when it is on. In fact, my wife and I had one of our first dates at a concert in 1993.

It will be my kids first trip to Chicago and what better way to kick off their visit than with a Billy Joel concert. This will be a great family experience! Thanks, Billy, for all of the memories and music!

Comments

• pilotjcpilotjc Posts: 1
    We will also be there. We are from Arizona but we are making it a point to go see our son especially on the weekend Billy will play at Wrigley just to make it to the concert. I also have 4 kids that love Billy Joel as much as I do and I am hoping I can buy inexpensive tickets for my whole family.
  • KikikiKikiki Posts: 1
    I saw Billy in Seattle on May 20. What a great concert! I'll be in Chicago visiting family on August 26th and plan to be at Wrigley. I really want him to sing Travelin' Prayer!