I'm happy !!!!!!!!!!!!

DanielaDaniela Posts: 1
Good Mornng Billy Joel, dear all !
I've just heard, Billy will come over to Frankfurt in September 2016.
I am happy and excited and cried tears of joy !!!
I love you Mr. Joel :-)
All the best, Daniela

Comments

• BlackwinBlackwin Posts: 4
    edited 11/19/15
    I've just bought the tickets for Bill's concert at Frankfurt, Commerzbank Arena! I will be there, together with my wife & my friends.

Bill, I have been waiting for this concert literally for decades now, and I am so excited that you decided to come to Europe again. I am listening to your music for more than 40 years now and still love it. You are my absolute favorite!

See you at Frankfurt in September 2016! We are waiting for you!

Joe Schwarz
  • mylifefanmylifefan Posts: 1
    Dear billy - that's not what I inspected. I enjoyed every of your concerts in frankfurt and waited for another one. But - prices in the arena -which is known for its terrible sound- that are only payable for higher classes do not fit to your spirit. 130 € I paid for the last show in Frankfurt - Festhalle - hard at the limit, but worth it. But these prices 343€ starting - no. Even a fan since "my life" like me is not willing to pay what we call "wucher". Your music is still great, but not worth eyery price. If you like to play in front of a still sitting well dresses boyguard-accompanied crowd of millionärs - enjoy it!
    I feel betrayed and I am very sorry! Anita
  • gitta.lgitta.l Posts: 2
    Billy, you made my day, my week, my month… :-))
    We bought 2 tickets and can`t wait to see you in Frankfurt!
    YEAH !!!!