Seats behind the stage ok?

I have seen billy joel a long time ago at that time he really played to the people seated behind him. I have a chance to get front row tickets behind him and was wondering if he still does play to the people behind him. Thanks in advance for any info on this topic..

Comments

• mattzmattz Posts: 5
    Oh, YES! I had seats behind the stage for one of this shows a few years ago. DAMN best seats I've ever had for one of his shows. He did walk around on the back of the stage for quiet a bit. The nice thing about Joel's stage is how flat it is, so no matter where you sit in the arena you won't be obscured by anything from the stage.
  • DazzhazDazzhaz Posts: 1
    MSG behind the stage is great. I had 23rd row floor and Madison Club section 60 behind. Think behind was actually better!
  • jude32jude32 Posts: 2
    Any problems with sound quality by being behind the stage? What about the video monitors?
  • Rickshaw14Rickshaw14 Posts: 1
    I am heading to New York from the UK in February with my family for my 50th, just saw that Mr Joel is playing when I am there and the only seats available are for behind the stage, I thought I was getting to see him and the band in their dressing room?! Obviously not the case.You can confirm that these seats are good value? That said I probably don't care, the man is a genius and I have listened to him for over 30 years, cant believe I may get the chance to see him live in New York, dreams are made of this!! Now my kids can get the chance to understand why I play him loud in the car.